IRA
I'll bite my tongue 'til it bleeds
Metallic tranquility
The pain gets buried beneath
I'll bite my tongue 'til it bleeds
Verse 1
I know the guilt and shame you hide
Keep your secrets deep inside
I internalized them, blamed myself and
Stepped in the line of fire
Sacrificed myself but why
You resent me every time
So, When you point that finger,
point it at the mirror like
Chorus
Verse 2
I could destroy you with one line
And the world take my side
But I'd never go that low like you seem to go every time
I want off this ride so I won't spend another night
Chorus
The road is high and it's steep
I waive white flags, keep the peace
In Eden's garden of trees
You place the traps, plant the seeds
Pain, pain (2), I put you through this)
(_____, ______(2), I put you through)
(_____, ______(2), I put you through this)
(_____, ______(2), I put you through this)
Enjoy the hell that you need
Deploy the darkness you seek
Destroy yourself without me
_________(5) 'til _______(2)
_________(5) 'til _______(2)
I know that you don't believe
Chorus
I'll _______ (3) 'til _______(2)
Metallic tranquility
________ (2) gets buried beneath
The road is high and it's steep
I waive white flags, __________(3)
In Eden's garden of trees
You place the traps, plant the seeds
_________(5) 'til _______(2)
I'll _______ (3 words) 'til _______(2)
I'll _______ (3 words) 'til _______(2)
Metallic tranquility
________ (2) gets buried beneath
_________(5) 'til _______(2)
OLYA
Verse 1
OLYA
Verse 1
I ___know__(1) the guilt and ___shame you hide_____(3)
Keep your secrets_(3) deep inside
I internalized them, _____blamed myself_____(2) and
Stepped in the line of fire
___sacrificed___myself______(2) but why
You resent me __every time________(2)
___so when you point that finger _____(6) point it at the mirror like
Chorus
I'll _____bite my tongue__ (3) 'til _it bleeds______(2)
Metallic tranquility
_The __pain_____ (2) gets buried beneath
_When _I bite my tongue__(5) 'til __it bleeds_____(2)
Verse 2
I could destroy you with one line
And the world would take my _side___(6)
But I'd never go that low like you seem to go every time
____just be human________(3), ___fuck your pride_________(3)
You're _addicted_______to the fight_______(4)
I want off this ride so I won't _been another night_(3)
Chorus
I'll __bite my tongue_____ (3) 'til ___it bleeds____(2)
Metallic tranquility
____The __pain____ (2) gets buried beneath
The road is high and it's steep
I waive white flags, _keep the peace_________(3)
In Eden's garden of trees
You place the traps, plant the seeds
__I'll _____bite my tongue_______(5) 'til _it bleeds______(2)
(_pain ____, __pain____(2), I put you through this)
(_pain ____, __pain____(2), I put you through)
(___pain__, __pain____(2), I put you through this)
(_pain____, ___pain___(2), I put you through this)
__enjoy___(1) the hell that you need
Deploy the darkness you seek
Destroy yourself without me
__I'll __bite my tongue_______(5) 'til _bleeds____(2)
___I'll __bite my tongue______(5) 'til _bleeds____(2)
I know that you _don't believe_______(2)
Chorus
I'll ____bite my tongue___ (3) 'til __bleeds_____(2)
Metallic tranquility
_____The pain___ (2) gets buried beneath
The road is high and it's steep
I waive white flags, ____keep the peace______(3)
In Eden's garden of trees
You place the traps, plant the seeds
___I'll __bite my tongue______(5) 'til __bleeds_____(2)
Немає коментарів:
Дописати коментар